10.11.2007

A Mighty, Mighty Good Man

1. Who is your man?

Chris is my man.

2. How long have you been together?

8 years, 5 in wedded bliss

3. How long did you date?

Duh, 3

4. How old is your man?

31 – I’m 10 months older and he’s the first ‘younger’ man I’ve ever dated.

5. Who eats more?

Depends on how pregnant I am.

6. Who said "I love you" first?

It was mutual, and it was on television. Sex TV. I shit you not. It’s a good story.

7. Who is taller?

He’s about a foot taller. I married him so that my kids have a fightin’ chance at a good nose and some height.

8. Who sings better?

Chris, hands down. He has a really nice voice. I make him sing Christmas carols or talk to me in a soft voice about the stars when I can't fall asleep. Works every time.

9. Who is smarter?

In the Trivial Pursuit game of life, he takes Geography, Science and History; I get Entertainment, Sports & Leisure and Art & Literature. We’re a good team.

10. Whose temper is worse?

That would be me. By a loooooong shot. Wanna make something of it?

11. Who does the laundry?

He shleps and washes; I line-dry and fold. Tragically, we rarely manage to put our laundry in actual drawers. cough*lazy*cough.

12. Who takes out the garbage?

Chris is in charge of all garbage and all poop-related incidents. And bugs.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

He does.

14. Who pays the bills?

Generally Chris does. I am an avoider.

15. Who is better with the computer?

He is really good with all things technical, though even he could not save our stupid powerbook from sudden demise.

16. Who mows the lawn?

We share. Our lawn is small and we have a cute turquoise push-mower that I like to get behind.

17. Who cooks dinner?

Me. Unless we bbq or want kick-ass grilled cheese sandwiches, because he makes ‘em good.

18. Who drives when you are together?

He mostly does. Apparently, I make him. This goes back to a very unfeminist, archaic rant I went on circa 7 years ago about ‘his jobs’ and ‘my jobs.’ I’d like to take it all back, but he won’t let me forget about it.

19. Who pays when you go out?

Whoever has money in their wallet. It’s all the same to us.

20. Who is most stubborn?

Fine. Me.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?

I like Sin’s answer best, but the truth is, he is. I have a tough time apologizing, though I’m getting better.

22. Whose parents do you see the most?

My mom.

23. Who kissed who first?

I tried to kiss him loads of times. Well, I tried to sleep with him, but he kept insisting that he had to go to his own home, and held out for a while until our first unofficial date. And then, well, yes, it was probably still me that attacked him.

24. Who asked who out?

Didn’t really happen that way. We went out as a group thing a bunch of times, and once, well, the group just didn’t show up.

25. Who proposed?

Didn’t really happen that way. He’ll tell you that he was threatened with a steak knife, but what happened was that it was our first anniversary, and we were in huge suite at the Royal York, sipping mimosas and eating free breakfast room service before I went to the spa (we had friends in good places), and well, we couldn’t not get engaged.

26. Who is more sensitive?

Toss up. He is more sensitive in the ways that nice people are more sensitive; I am more sensitive in the way that pregnant women are sensitive.

27. Who has more friends?

Probably me.

28. Who has more siblings?

Equal. I have two sisters and a brother, he has two brothers and a sister.

29. Who wears the pants in the family?

When I can find a pair that fit, I do.




and he makes cute babies to boot



***

18 comments:

  1. Very cute babies.

    This is fun.
    I want to hear that "I love you' story. I feel like you've mentioned it before but I've never heard the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the "I love you story" is most intriguing. Gotta say, I'm loving this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love knowing the little details between a couple!

    what episode from sextv? i've got the website open and my finger hovering over my mouse to see it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now I'm dying to know the SexTV story...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this meme. What a great picture! (Mr Earth refuses to let me post a pic of him)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um...Mr Earth refuses to let me post of pic of Mr Earth, not Chris. I'm sure he would let me post a pic of Chris if I wanted to.

    (Grammar is not my forte, apparently)

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sex tv?
    A proposal at steak knife?

    Fantastic!

    That's it. I am so doing this meme tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am loving this meet-the-spouses meme! Must do this soon. Not that I'll be allowed to post a pic or anything. Still, looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha! that was great - this may be my favorite meme of late.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I'm not surprized by the steak knife but what I really want to know is the story of "I love you" & SexTV - spill!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, you can't not tell us about the SexTV episode!

    I just tagged you in another meme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...and he makes me laugh when he writes. Honestly. he has a great perspective. or not.

    he's fucking funny.

    but so are you. I can so TOTALLY see you with a steak knife. Pregnant. oh gawd.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta love a guy who makes cute babies.

    But enough about that, about this SexTV story...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Apparently, I'm in the company of a lot of pervs. Do tell on the SexTV story. Their homepage is more than a little intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He's cute. Rawr.

    Well done. And you have no idea how reassuring it is to know that Boo and I aren't the only ones too damn lazy to actually put the folded laundry away...

    Now, about that sex tv thingy....

    Spill it girl. I need the deets.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That anonymous comment above mine is me....

    Freaking Blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! You guys are a great couple...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.