5.02.2008

Perfectly Pleased

One of the first blogs I started reading when I hopped onto this crazy parenting ride, was Something Baby Blue. With grace, humour and kick-ass taste in music (and hockey players, ahem), Jana was navigating the motherhood in a way I truly hoped that I could.

She writes about her adorable (SERIOUSLY) girls with great charm and honesty, and as I have told her before, she has become someone that I look to for cues on raising two daughters.

So when she told me that pretty much the first important thing I wrote about having two daughters had touched a chord with her, I was touched.

Thank you, Jana, for nominating 7lbs, 7oz for a Perfect Post award. I'm so very glad you liked it.

The Original Perfect Post Awards 04.08

***

5 comments:

  1. Hey, congratulations!! I loved that post too. Most deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She made a wonderful choice. That post has stayed with me...and it will for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a great post. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the well deserved perfect post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw shucks thanks for the kind words. It was my pleasure to honour your delicious words.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.