9.29.2008

Holy Crap!

We're going to Florida tomorrow!

I am filled with excitement and dread (regarding the car ride), peace and sadness (regarding visiting my dad's grave for the first time), mania and depression (at the thought of all that I still have to do tonight), and shock and awe (that I've gotten all that I have, done, with Chris awol working at the Polaris Music Prize tonight).

Anyway, we're going regardless of what I forget to bring. Shit! Sandals! Pack the kids' sandals! It's still summer where we're heading.

Ok; off I go. I'll keep in touch; there's wifi at the condo. In the meantime, don't forget to check out my Eat Me column on Wednesday, and for all my righteous peeps out there, Shana Tova.

Peace out.

13 comments:

  1. Have an amazing trip!! Enjoy every moment of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe journey into extended summer, and I hope you find some peace on the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florida? In October of an election year in the US? and this election in particular? and that state in particular?

    go with god, honey. you go with god.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip! Let's reschedule that brunch when you get back, k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip!

    I love the label for this post, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun, and Shana Tova back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a safe and fun trip
    happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time, and when you get back, we should totally get together, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shana Tova. Hope everything turned out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're having a lovely time. envy you much the sun, I do ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.