* Your makeup case is an old Robeez bag.
* Your lunch consisted of the scraps your daughter left on her plate plus a spoonful of peanut butter.
* You can’t find your keys, the diaper cream or a clean shirt to save your life, but you always know where your coffee is.
* If you are going anywhere beyond your local grocery store, you put on your ‘good’ yoga pants.
* You own 6 pairs of yoga pants but haven’t done yoga in 4 years.
* You know how to get breast milk out of just about anything, including a wool couch.
* You wear your daughter’s purple plastic hairclips, and it’s not to be ironic.
* Your childrens’ rooms are gorgeously decorated, detailed and attended to, but the only accessories in your own room are two huge piles of laundry and a box of breast pads.
* You leave half-filled glasses of water everywhere. This is not intentional, but it does come in handy.
* You urge your child to go pee every 1/2 an hour, then realize that you’ve had to go for 6 hours.
* Going grocery shopping without the kids feels like ‘me time.’
* You spend $40 on shoes for your toddler, lest her tiny feet develop abnormally, but you prance around in $5 flip-flops all summer.
* You think tiny farts are adorable.
* You applaud burps and belches in the kids, but call your husband a gross pig when he lets one go.
* ‘Poopers,’ ‘MumMum,’ Jammie-Jams’ and ‘Ah-Boo!’ are a regular part of your daily speech.
* You can name a Wiggles song in 3 notes but have to feign recognition when your (childless) friend starts talking about a new, hot band.
* You momentarily get excited when channel surfing at 11:30 pm and you see that Diego is on Treehouse.
* Crock Pots, Dyson vaccuums and embroidery turn you on.
So, when did YOU know?