11.28.2008

Let's Just Be Happy

Ok, forget all the depressing, Who’s Sick Now? Crap – I can’t handle it.

Not when I have two freakin’ adorable kids cuddled up together, sleeping peacefully.

Not when I have a husband who has worked until midnight every night for a week to get out of doing the dishes provide for his family.

Not when I have good friends that I can sit and drink wine, and laugh with. And laugh. And laugh. And laugh.

Not when my company’s annual Christmas party is a week away, and the whole office is buzzing with anticipation. (seriously, we have really awesome parties.)

Not when, although my body will never look the same, I am, in fact, down to my pre-2nd baby weight (As for getting back to my pre-1st baby weight? Ha!).

And certainly not when, to celebrate, I treated myself to this cute little number for the party:






Let the festive season begin.


***

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress!
    so cute.
    can't wait to hear all the dirty details after the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're taking her to the party with you? Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress!
    I am very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, if I was at the party, I'd totally try to take you home in that dress (so I could steal the dress)(not that I wouldn't try to take you home anyway but still - I LOVE THE DRESS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress! Now you have to post a picture of YOU in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! Wish I could still go to the parties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute dress... hope we get to see a pic of you in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! So cute! Makes me wish even more that the weight dissipated a touch faster...

    ReplyDelete
  9. KP - c'mon friend - it's been a year for me.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.