3.20.2009

About Me

One part earth-mama, one part big mouth, I have become pretty much everything I never thought I would be. Living in Toronto and a full-time copywriter, I spend my after-work hours messing up ambitious crafting projects, googling useless shit, and most importantly, getting into all sorts of trouble with my two delicious girls, Bee born in 2005 and Dove, born in 2007.

For pleasure and therapy, I wax poetic about things like quinoa and dead relatives. Other pastimes include ignoring piles of laundry, guessing how many family members will be in our bed by morning and beating my husband at Scrabble. I'm not interested in the Mommy Wars, but if I was, I'd be a sniper and you'd be a goner.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 19, 2010

    yea another insane woman who thinks her brats are the bomb.

    FEED THEM AT HOME DO NOT IMPOSE THEIR POOR MANNERS AND YOUR POOR PARENTING SKILLS ON RESTAURANTS AND THEIR PATRONS.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.