8.11.2009

Top Ten Tuesday

Top 10 Tweets You Missed During The Teen Choice Awards

10. @ItsBritneyBitch No sitter! Gotta get to TCA. Can stuff Jayden in my purse. What should I do with SP? Where r my panties? Who cares!!!

9. @JessieSimps Hey y'all! Watching the TCA w/u from Japan!! OMG - WHAT WAS THAT? Felt like an earthquake!! Oh, wait, just my stomach. SNAX!!

8. @Perez4Prez OMG, WHERE WUZ I SITTING? I CAN'T FIND MY SEAT! CALL 911 4 REALZ YOU GUYS!!! HELP!! HELP!!

7. @JoeJoBro Dude, I am so gonna bang Cameron Diaz tonite. She will be screamin my name. Miley can suck it - and I hope she does!!!

6. @JoeJoBro @NickJoBro, plz, plz tell me that I just DM'd you that last msg. I did right? It didn't go to my public profile right? Oh shit.

5. @SmileyMiley Nice job @JoeJoBro saw that tweet. watch out, dad is aiming his shotgun @ yur head. how r your 5 awards? my SIX are awesome!

4. @VampireRobP Hey @quentinT the next time u r casting, call me first - Brad Pitt is an old, old man. I'm what the kids want. srsly. Call me.

3. @foxymeg this stupid shit is so stupid. i'm only here for the swag. it's not like teens care about acting. stupid idiots. i'm so hot. SO HOT

2. @ChaseCraw Hey @ZakEfron I got your mail again and Teen People mixed up our pix - again! Weren't you thinking about going blonde? It's time.

1. @Madge If it wuznt 4 me, none of you little shits would even have jobs! My invite mustve bin lost. gt 2 go! fedex just delivered new baby!!



***

10 comments:

  1. Is it a sign of how old/ out of it I am that I thought these were real at first. Sigh. Must read more US magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mah holy hell, that was FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Metro mamaAugust 11, 2009

    You're too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome. You should do a series, when similar events take place. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aunty JennoAugust 12, 2009

    sad part is that I DO know every single one of those 'stars' thanks to my 11 year old daughter (your niece) who , by the way, is trying desperately to get her daddy to buy her a plane ticket to the T. so you can take her to see the Joe Bros on Aug. 30.
    This made me laugh so hard I woke up Claude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aunty Jenno et al - I don't have an 11-year old daughter - what is MY excuse?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. blah, blah, blogAugust 21, 2009

    HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heart those Jonas brothers.

    Love these tweets. I knew you were in tight with them all.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.