9.24.2009

SPAMORAMA

I found this gem in my inbox today:


2009/9/24 John Dykes <wakeupm1@hotmail.com>

Hello,



I was just reading some comments on a site, and I found your interesting comment “If I squirt myself in the face with breastmilk, will I look like Cindy Crawford?”



I went to your blog and do u have any pics of ur breast, can u post pics of u breast feeding, it would be really cool.



thanks

And I replied in my typical, diplomatic way:

2009/9/24 kgirl

Hey John,


How bout you go squirt yourself in the face with battery acid?

Cheers, kgirl


***

11 comments:

  1. perfect!
    except Jon is a cyborg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me laugh out loud today! YOur response was too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.

    That's all. A good, hearty LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vomited.
    Would he like to see pictures of that, too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, man! I never get any good spam like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted a photo of myself breastfeeding on Flickr, along hundreds and hundreds of other non-breastfeeding photos. It's really innocuous, you can't see anything. But it's been viewed a LOT. And favourited by some sketchy people. But also by some pro-breastfeeding people. It leaves me very torn about removing it or not. What is with the weirdos?

    Anyways, your response it pitch perfect. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well your advice is one way NOT to look like Cindy Crawford. I like your kind of diplomacy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny. The best thing about the internet is that you have enough time to come up with really wonderful 'quick' comebacks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you so totally rock in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "it be really cool" for him to see "ur breast" because he is a creepy pervert!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.