10.07.2009

Heaven

I'm at home. 

By myself. Just me and my coffee and the cat, who I mostly ignore anyway.

Heaven. 

Now, here's my to-do list:

  • Clean the basement
  • Bake a cake/freeze for Thanksgiving this weekend
  • Find fabric to recover little chair
  • Put together new (vintage) lamp for girls' room
  • Make an apple crisp for dessert tonight
  • Hang pictures that have been sitting on floor waiting to be hung

Now, here's what I'll really get done:

  • Make an apple crisp for dessert tonight
  • Drink coffee
  • X-stitch
  • Read blogs

I already said Heaven, right?

***


3 comments:

  1. My heaven would be yours + pick the fabric to cover the chair. Details please - what will you pick???

    ReplyDelete
  2. to do lists are overrated ;
    enjoy your alone time.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.