Top Ten Tuesday!
I just read that people like lists; particularly Top Ten lists. Now, I’m no David Letterman, but I’ve decided to implement this
Anyway, here is Top Ten Tuesday. Hope you like it.
The Top Ten Reasons I Didn’t Go To Blogher
10. I’m saving for a puggle.
9. No time to wax.
8. It’s Christmas where I work, and Santa waits for no woman.
7. My friend is about to have a baby, and in the absence of her husband, mother, mother-in-law, gay neighbour and the guy that delivers the paper, I’m on tap to be middle-of-the night childcare!
6. I couldn’t figure out what Miley Cyrus song I was, and knew it would nag at me all weekend.
5. I was really sure it was going to stop raining in Toronto, and I didn’t want to miss those two hours.
4. There’s no garbage strike in Chicago, and I’m not sure if I know how to breathe less toxic air any more.
3. All of my friends were going to see Bruno, and well, I didn’t actually go, but you know, I wanted to hear how it turned out.
2. I had plans to get schnockered on a patio with Lisa and these lovely gals. Oh wait – we did that because we weren’t at Blogher… not, we weren’t at BlogHer because we were doing that… Anyway – wasted!
1. I was holding out for NYC, bitchez!