9.29.2011

Busy Season

Feels like I've been everywhere but here lately!

Here's a peek at what I've been up to:

I'm telling the story of why we decided to move to the country over at Everything Mom

I'm wondering if you consider your kid's choice of dress a wardrobe malfunction or just a rite of passage over at The Bad Moms Club

I'm still talking about #momthevote online and in the media

And I'm getting ready to be a speaker/presenter and Tribe Leader at Blissdom Canada!

I'm also trying to finish unpacking my house, get into the groove of our new routine and work on a few other exciting things that I'll be able to share soon.

How's your autumn going?

***

4 comments:

  1. Lol not as exciting or busy as yours! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, I've been crazy curious as to what sparked the big move. So I just ate up your post on Everything Mom. It was a truly lovely and balanced perspective. Thanks for sharing. (p.s. See you at Blissdom Canada!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are all over the place, and good places too. I can relate to your choices and dilemas on so many levels and I appreciate when people actully do things that they talk about. I did quit my job, am raising the kids first hand and I have no idea what I'm doing! We're finally working out a community garden at the Ontario Early Years Centre. Foodstock is next week! My autunm is pretty cool this year even if it is 25 degrees out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having a similar autumn to you and your family - just out on the west coast. Almost all unpacked, making new friends, settling into new routines. And getting used to a much-needed-but-strange-to-us slower pace.

    Will also be starting a new blog soon rather than resurrecting the old one. Feel the itch to write!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.